Assistant Cooperative Extension SpecialistESPM - Ecosystem Sciences
130 Mulford Hall #3114
Berkeley, CA 94720-3114
Specialtyclimate, water management and freshwater ecology
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Watersheds and River Basins
- River Basins
- Wetland and Riparian Systems
- Finfish - Freshwater
- Watershed Protection and Management
- Weather and Climate
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Wildlife
- Conservation of Biological Diversity
- Geographic Information Systems
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Natural Ecosystems
- Water Quality, Quantity, and Security
- Howard, Jeanette K; Klausmeyer, Kirk R; Fesenmyer, Kurt A; Furnish, Joseph; Gardali, Thomas; Grantham, Ted; Katz, Jacob VE; Kupferberg, Sarah; McIntyre, Patrick; Moyle, Peter B (2015). "Patterns of freshwater species richness, endemism, and vulnerability in California." PloS one 10(7): e0130710.
- Poff, N LeRoy; Brown, Casey M; Grantham, Theodore E; Matthews, John H; Palmer, Margaret A; Spence, Caitlin M; Wilby, Robert L; Haasnoot, Marjolijn; Mendoza, Guillermo F; Dominique, Kathleen C (2015). "Sustainable water management under future uncertainty with eco-engineering decision scaling." Nature Climate Change
- Grantham, Theodore E; Viers, Joshua H (2014). "100 years of Californiaâs water rights system: patterns, trends and uncertainty." Environmental Research Letters 9(8): 084012.
- Quinones, Rebecca M; Grantham, Theodore E; Harvey, Brett N; Kiernan, Joseph D; Klasson, Mick; Wintzer, Alpa P; Moyle, Peter B (2014). "Dam removal and anadromous salmonid (Oncorhynchus spp.) conservation in California." Reviews in Fish Biology and Fisheries 25(1): 195-215.
- Grantham, Theodore E; Viers, Joshua H; Moyle, Peter B (2014). "Systematic screening of dams for environmental flow assessment and implementation." BioScience: biu159.
- Grantham, TE; Mezzatesta, M; Newburn, DA; Merenlender, AM (2013). "Evaluating tradeoffs between environmental flow protections and agricultural water security." River Research and Applications
- Kondolf, G Mathias; Podolak, Kristen; Grantham, Theodore E (2013). "Restoring mediterranean-climate rivers." Hydrobiologia 719(1): 527-545.
- Grantham, Theodore E (2013). "Use of hydraulic modelling to assess passage flow connectivity for salmon in streams." River Research and Applications 29: 250-267.
- Grantham, Theodore E; Figueroa, Ricardo; Prat, Narcís (2013). "Water management in mediterranean river basins: a comparison of management frameworks, physical impacts, and ecological responses." Hydrobiologia 719(1): 451-482.
- Grantham, Theodore E; Cañedo-Argüelles, Miguel; Rieradevall, Maria; Prat, Narcís (2012). "A mesocosm approach for detecting stream invertebrate community responses to treated wastewater effluent." Environmental pollution 160: 95-102.
- Cañedo-Argüelles, Miguel; Grantham, Theodore E; Perrée, Isabelle; Rieradevall, Maria; Céspedes-Sánchez, Raquel; Prat, Narcís (2012). "Response of stream invertebrates to short-term salinization: a mesocosm approach." Environmental Pollution 166: 144-151.
- Grantham, Theodore E; Newburn, David A; McCarthy, Michael A; Merenlender, Adina M (2012). "The role of streamflow and land use in limiting oversummer survival of juvenile steelhead in California streams." Transactions of the American Fisheries Society 141(3): 585-598.
- Grantham, Theodore E.; Merenlender, Adina M; Resh, Vincent H (2010). "Climatic influences and anthropogenic stressors: an integrated framework for streamflow management in Mediterraneanâclimate California, USA." Freshwater Biology 55: 188-204.